Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It Started with a Kiss/ Museum


June 18th was the day we were going to visit the school where the first Taiwanese drama that I watched called It Started With a Kiss. Before we went to a plane that had fried dumplings one with meat, one vegetables, and one Kimchi. I have discovered while they were good I prefer the water dumplings.  We went where the famous scene was filmed at the bridge where it started my love of watching Taiwanese dramas. It didn’t feel real to stand where the actors portrayed those roles. So of course I had to have my picture taken just like the main actress!









                                     




June 19th we went to the Science Museum  which was bigger than I expected and was a lot of walking. Now until September they have the Dinosaur exhibit which was awesome especially when some of them could move. It was really interesting looking at all that they had, however a little difficult to read because it was all in Chinese and I haven’t learned the characters, but it was a good 5 solid hours of combing through all the exhibits. Next was onto the Botanical Gardens which was cool to see the plant that they had here but was smaller then I expected, however still fun! Now that the construction of pounding I beams into the ground is finally over I think I have recovered from my jet lag.




When we got back from the museum Lana had to go to our school Tunghai (東海大學) to meet with the director so I had the chance to explore the school grounds. I went to look at the book store and the famous church (Luce Memorial Chapel) that everyone talks about if people ask where we study and say Tunghai. Since Tunghai is a Christian college I had to go look at this famous church.

1 comment:

  1. You are seeing lots! Sounds so fun!
    Teddi

    ReplyDelete